The training “My identity, key to my future” was born from our deep conviction, at EDEN ESPOIR, that each person is unique, and that this uniqueness or specificity should be the common thread of his life.
Unfortunately, the current educational system is too formatted, too standardized and tries to fit everyone into predefined moulds.
Consequently, few people really have the opportunity to connect with what makes them unique compared to others and even fewer to build their life around this specificity.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES – MY IDENTITY, KEY TO MY FUTURE
- Take stock of your skills, abilities and talents
- Discover your passions (points of interest)
- Connect with your values (what is important to you) and your sensitive points
- Write a professional objective
- Broaden your professional horizons
TRAINING TARGET AUDIENCE
- Job seekers or working poor
- Employees wishing to reorient themselves professionally
- Young people in precarious situations or in search of identity (migrants)
- Family caregivers facing major professional challenges related to their situation
- Single mothers struggling to combine family and professional life
- Anyone who wants to pursue their dreams
SUMMARY CONTENT OF THE TRAINING
This training is structured around three modules, each module building on the previous one:
- Module I is dedicated to the discovery of identity, as the intersection of PASSIONS, SKILLS (competences) and SENSITIVE POINTS. On a general level, we believe that the identity of every human being is to be both a solution for a group of people (or a set of problems) and a leader in a specific area. This module therefore makes it possible to precisely define the contours of this domain.
- The main purpose of module II is to define the group or groups of people for whom we must be a solution
- Module III aims to outline an action plan on how to be a solution for each group identified in the previous module
At the end of these three modules, learners will be equipped to precisely write their professional project.
Those who wish can then benefit from personalized support and coaching in the implementation of this action plan and follow other more advanced and specialized training courses as needed.